VMC's Financial Boot Camp
Nov 9, 2017 to Nov 10, 2017
8:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Mark Opperman, CVPM and Sheila Grosdidier, SCP
This powerful, two-day financial training seminar will focus on financial issues facing veterinary practices and management teams. It is designed for veterinary practice owners and managers. We will discuss key economic indicators and how to utilize them. Participants will learn how to control inventory costs and support staff costs, and all will receive a budgeting tool designed specifically for veterinary practices. We will also delve into topics of associate doctor compensation; how to determine fair and equitable fees based on your cost of doing business.
- Financial Management: What to Look for & What to do About it
- The Role of an Accountant & How to Use Financial Statements
- Budgeting - Is it for You?
- Controlling Your Inventory & Support Staff Costs
- You Want to Buy a Large Piece of Equipment - is it Cost Effective?
- Internal Controls: Lost Income & How to Capture it
- Credit & Collection: Reduce Your Accounts Receivable
- Case Study - Let's Put our Collective Knowledge to Work!
- Analyzing Doctor Production & Compensating Your Associate Doctors Using ProSal
- How to Determine Your Client Fees Fairly & Accurately
New Orleans, LA
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.